Force of Destiny

More
7 years 3 weeks ago - 7 years 3 weeks ago #92 by redre
Replied by redre on topic Force of Destiny
Pleased to say that the DVD is now available. It was released late 2016 and can be purchased online and in store from a number of outlets. Online search showed price varies from $13 to $29.
Also possibly available on Stan.
Last edit: 7 years 3 weeks ago by redre. Reason: Additional text
The following user(s) said Thank You: cbstaff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #37 by cbstaff
Replied by cbstaff on topic Force of Destiny
Thanks for your message Redre. Paul Cox will be greatly missed. He touched and inspired patients and staff alike. There have been some wonderful tributes including " I met Paul in my first support group where he was recipient guest speaker. I had never spoken in a group setting before and I was so nervous but Paul made me feel so supported and he was so caring that it was easy. I have now become a speaker and ambassador for Donate LIfe." I would never have got to this point without that first encouragement from Paul."

"With every conversation I had with Paul Cox I felt inspired, uplifted and that life was full of possibilities"

Paul has left an enormous impression on us all and we were privleged to have had him as part of the Austin community.

Hopefully there will be additional screenings of Force of Destiny. It was screened at the Warburton Film Festival last weekend. .

More
7 years 10 months ago #33 by redre
Replied by redre on topic Force of Destiny
Paul Cox is again touching our emotions.
Deepest sympathy to all staff and friends who travelled Paul's journey with him at the Austin and through his movies.

More
8 years 3 months ago #26 by cbstaff
Replied by cbstaff on topic Force of Destiny
HI Redre

Thanks for posting about Force of Destiny, I loved the film. So many have reported they found the film very moving with the transplant community feeling it acurately captures their experiences. We've had lots of requests from people wanting to see it, unfortunately the Nova season was limited. Will keep everyone posted about future screenings

Cath Social Work

More
8 years 6 months ago #11 by Sarah
Replied by Sarah on topic Force of Destiny
Sounds interesting! We will definitely go and see it ASAP!

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #9 by redre
Force of Destiny was created by redre
Went to see Force of Destiny and I would like to highly recommend it. Congratulations to the LTU for supporting this film. I really enjoyed the cameo performances of Austin identities. Paul Cox has created a thought provoking film that will touch everyones emotions.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by redre. Reason: extra word

Diary Dates

Latest News from LTU

• No posts to display.
Go to top